Mikonomi is offering a 5,000 DKK scholarship to support nordic students going abroad.
These are the prerequisites that must be met to be eligible for the Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to candidates from:
- Faroe Islands
- All participants must be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary educational institution within 2018.
- Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance through the consent form and send it along with their application.
The application should include the following documentation:
- Transcripts or similar proof that the application is currently enrolled at an accredited nordic university.
- Curriculum Vitae or resumé.
- An essay outlining the importance of going abroad.
The essay should answer the following two questions:
- How do you think your experience going abroad will contribute to making the nordic countries more global?
- Why do you think you deserve the scholarship?
- Furthermore, the essay should be written in English and consist of no more than 1,000 words.
- All documents are to be submitted in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format. The essay must be written by the applicant and must be 100% original.
- All documents must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must contain "Scholarship Application + Your name".
The application deadline is 31st October 2018 midnight UTC (+01:00). The winner is to be announced on 1st December 2018.
All the applications and essays will be reviewed by a special committee within the company. The final decision will be based on a total evaluation of the applicant and according to the most well-written, reflective, and comprehensive essay.
Har du rettelser til dette legat? Klik her!
Skriv til email@example.com